latest release: AD Platform v1.2
- Compatible with DJI, Pixhawk / Ardupilot autopilot systems
- Unlimited number, heterogeneous unmanned vehicle fleets
- Fully autonomous missions: inspection, mapping, search and rescue
- Sensor data / video feeds from all connected vehicles
- Mission builder for easy mission creation and customisation
- Fleet collision avoidance v1.2
- Path planning v1.2
- Reinforcement learning model examples
- Object recognition API V1.0
Game like controls
AD Platform treats drones and other unmanned assets as non-playing characters (NPC) in a computer game, where each asset is controlled by a central computer running our AI software. The operator can drag and select unmanned assets on the map, supervise their health (battery status) and actions, dispatch missions, have access to their camera feeds through an interactive Accelerated Dynamics UI. The UI provides unmatched situational awareness and allows to assess the fleet status at a glance without being overwhelmed by information.
Variable autonomy levels
AD Platform AI system is modelled with four levels of autonomy that are available to the user:
- 1. The AI offers no assistance – all controls manual.
- 2. The AI suggests a plan, and executes if the user approves.
- 3. The AI suggests a plan and allows the user a restricted time to veto before automatic execution.
- 4. The user is not involved in the decision-making process, the system decides and executes autonomously.
3D collision avoidance
Our system provides autonomous three dimensional waypoint generation for all the drones within the fleet when working in the mission and ensures that they do not collide while traversing their paths. In addition, we provide the user with manual point click waypoint collision-free navigation for semi-manual mission tasks.
Deployed on the cloud or local machines
AD Platform can be deployed on a local machine or private servers depending on your preferences. When it is running on remote servers multiple users can be allowed to access the drone fleet as operators or observers.
All AD Platform’s features are available for integration into third party ground control stations through our API. You can integrate all modules or just some depending on the requirements you are having.
3rd party tool integration
AD Platform integrates seamlessly with data analysis tools, such as video analytics processors, photo stitching software, etc.